Give the super heroes in your life an adventure everyone will love.
We all like pictures that tell us a story. Even better are stories we can tell using pictures. Use your family, friends or even pets for inspiration and come up with a funny, zany, action-packed adventure you can capture in your own comic strip! Pick some of your favorite photos or snap some new ones and see how easy it is to create your own amazing comic creation with Corel software.
Create your very own superhero slideshow in Presentations™ from Corel® WordPerfect® Office X3 and publish it to HTML with Flash
Here's your chance to create a multimedia slideshow complete with the Flash transitions and animated effects and publish it as a web page using Corel Presentations™—something you can't do with other presentation software!
What you'll need:
- Corel WordPerfect Office X3
- Download this file. It has all components you'll need to complete this tutorial.
Step 1: Getting started
- Open the file called ComicBook-presentation.shw
Step 2: Adding images to your slide template
- Choose an image to insert on the template. Do this by clicking on the Insert menu, select Graphics and then choose From File in the submenu.
- Navigate to wherever you saved the tutorial download file or choose an image of your own from another file.
- Once your image appears on the screen, resize and move image to center of slide.
- Right-click on the image and select To Back.
- Select the placeholder with the text "Insert comic image here" and delete it.
- Add text to the speech bubbles by highlighting them one at a time and then choose the Text Object Tools from the tool bar on the left of your work area. Type your text in the box and then place it within the speech bubble.
- Follow the same approach to move or add shapes to the speech bubbles if you wish, by choosing the corresponding tool from the same tool bar on the left of your work area.
- Click on the "2:" slide tab at the bottom of the work area and repeat these steps using different images and text.
- Repeat for all remaining slide tabs.
- Save presentation by choosing Save from the File menu.
Step 3: Publish as HTML pages, or to the web, with Flash animations intact
- Go to the File menu and select Internet Publisher.
- Follow the steps and adjust as needed to have the following settings:
Layout: Use an existing Layout - Single Page
Graphic Type: Flash
Page Style: Single Page
Graphic Size: 800 x 600
Width of Graphic: full width of display size
Page Options: Press Next
Information: Press Next
Page Colors: Press Next
Button Style: Press Next
Publish Location: Add title and location to save HTML and graphics
Finish: Press Finish
- Presentations will create the HTML and Flash animation which you can now publish to the web or just enjoy within the browser on your desktop. You will be prompted to View the results in an Internet browser.
- Once your Presentation show starts to play, click anywhere within the browser to advance to the next slide or transition.
- Think about adding sounds, movies or animated gifs to your slideshow to make it special with that authentic superhero touch!
That's it! Now you can share your multimedia presentation on the web with everyone!
Don't forget, you can save 15% when you print superhero images—or any other photo—as a poster or on a t-shirt at webshots.com, when you order Corel WordPerfect Office X3 before May 15!
Here's what else you can do for the super heroes in your life!
If you don't own all of these products, don't worry. All Corel products come with a "Buy It & Try It" no-risk 30 Day Money-back Guarantee!
Plus you can try any Corel product through our Free Trial Download program. It' s a great way to see just what you can do with Corel software.