WordPerfect Office 11|
Software Developer Kit
Download the WordPerfect® 11 SDK - (7.22 MB, .EXE)
- WordPerfect Office 11, Service Pack 1 and higher
- Windows XP with SP1 (Home and Pro); Windows 2000 with SP3; Windows NT 4 with SP 6a; Windows 98 SE; Windows Me
- Pentium 166 MHz processor or better
- 32 MB RAM
- 640 x 480, 16 color display
- 45 MB of hard drive space
The WordPerfect Office SDK is a set of tools, experts, sample code, and documentation, which allow developers to control, customize, and add functionality to WordPerfect Office applications. You can automate tasks by writing PerfectScript macros and control WordPerfect Office applications by writing OLE 2.0 programs. You can also add custom functionality to WordPerfect and Presentations by creating Third Party Handler DLLs, as well as add custom functions to Quattro Pro by creating Quattro Pro add-In DLLs.
The WordPerfect Office SDK generates the necessary source code to set up a project. You can then type additional code or use the utilities in the WordPerfect Office SDK, such as the Command Inserter or PerfectScript Library, to insert code.
The WordPerfect Office SDK includes the following components:
- online Help for the WordPerfect Office SDK which includes a list of the WordPerfect macro changes over the last four versions. To access this list, go to Help, Help Topics, Welcome to the WordPerfect Office Software Developer Kit, Changes made to the WordPerfect macro commands
- PerfectScript tools
- tools and utilities, including a code generation expert for third-party add-ons to WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, and Presentations; utilities to monitor events in WordPerfect and Presentations; and a file format parsing tool