Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 Service Pack 1
- You can export large bitmaps by using the Export for Web dialog box without issues.
- You can now open JPEG-compressed TIFF files that were exported from PhotoZoom.
Corel DESIGNER X5 and CorelDRAW X5
- Stroke-dasharray is maintained correctly when importing files from Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration.
- When moving a group with Envelope or Perspective effects applied to objects, you will no longer encounter display issues.
- CMYK colors are maintained in mesh fills after grid or intersection settings are changed.
- You can change settings in PowerTRACE without encountering issues.
- Grey pixels no longer appear when fountain fills with no outlines are converted to bitmaps.
- When you zoom in and out while using Adobe CMM, CMYK spot colors in objects filled from the document palette are now displayed properly.
- Pantone colors in the Document palette are saved as Pantone colors not custom spot colors.
- English symbols are placed correctly in Hebrew text.
- Pasting large amounts of Turkish text into a paragraph text frame no longer crashes the application.
- Anti-aliasing is applied consistently to both objects and text converted to objects.
- The Virtual Segment Delete tool recognizes the correct part of the curve to be deleted.
- Mesh fill sizes are maintained when a file is saved to version 14 and re-opened.
- Zooming in and out on a bitmap with transparency no longer crashes the application.
- Convert to Bitmap controls on customized toolbars are enabled and disabled correctly.
- Changing the page resolution no longer impacts the outline thickness that you specify in the Object Properties docker.
- Hovering over un unselected Perfect Shape glyph with the Pick tool no longer crashes the application.
- Panose font substitution is displayed correctly for files with missing fonts.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5
- The application no longer crashes when you paste captures of your screen (Print Scrn) in new images and use mask tools to create new objects.
- Performing Copy, Paste and Combine with Background tasks sequentially no longer crashes the application.
- The Replace Color dialog box now correctly displays selected colors.
- The application now starts faster when you double-click a .cpt file.
- When you flip an object by dragging, its size is maintained.
- Using the Channels docker with 48-Bit RGB files no longer crashes the application.
- Combining objects using the shortcut key works like the docker or menu command.
Corel CONNECT X5
Font thumbnails are displayed correctly on Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Pages containing text under lenses print properly.
- AI - Full colour pattern fills now export without overprint flag turned on by default.
- AI/PDF/EPS - Spot colors in mesh fills are preserved accurately during import.
- AI - Fills in open curves are preserved in imported files.
- When you have GhostScript installed, ESP files converted to PDF no longer appear blank.
- PDF - Symbol locations are maintained on export.
- You can now open PDF files containing black-and-white images and save them without encountering a save error.
- EPS files converted to PDF files are imported correctly when you have GhostScript installed.
- SVG file sizes have been decreased.
The RAW libraries were updated to support the following new camera models.
- Updated color matrices
- Read correct camera WB from Nikon NRW and Samsung SRW files
- High-ISO images from the Samsung WB2000
- Nikon D3100, D7000, P7000
- Panasonic FZ40, FZ100, LX5
- Samsung WB2000
- Nokia X2
- Canon SX120, PowerShot G12
- Hasselblad H4D
- Pentax 645D, K-5, K-r
- Sony SLT-A33, SLT-A55V
|Application||Version Number of Initial Release||Version Number with Service Pack 1|