Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 Service Pack 2
This Service Pack includes the following improvements and enhancements.
Corel DESIGNER X5 and CorelDRAW X5
- Text objects in Designer 9 (DSF) files are imported correctly.
- Corner radius of rectangles and actual rounded corners in Designer 9 (DSF) files are preserved on import.
- Rotated fountain fills in Designer 9 DSF files are maintained when the files are exported to the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
- Micrografx Designer DRW and DS4 files are no longer imported with additional rectangles for page boundaries.
- Transparent masked bitmaps in Designer 9 DSF files are imported correctly.
- Bitmap images contained in WMF and EMF files are displayed correctly when the files are exported to SVG.
- You can now import SVG files that are missing a line break before the <svg> element.
- Font sizes using pixels (PX) are displayed correctly in files exported to SVG.
- Hotspot data on group structures in Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM) files are maintained on import.
- PDF files generated from AutoCAD can now be imported.
- The Object Manager docker is refreshed correctly when objects are copied and pasted from other applications.
- The Dimension tool will now snap to objects instead of guidelines when guidelines are nearby.
- Transforming invisible connectors will no longer crash the application.
Deep Exploration 6.5 CE (CSE and CCE)
- NEW! 3D Line Illustration Editing Tools - Accurate 3D tangent line editing helps reduce or eliminate 2D vector illustration clean-up.
- NEW! Manual Explode Tool - Enables rapid creation of both linear and spherical exploded animations and views for assembly instructions.
- Streamlined workspace with consolidated workspace tabs, new workflow layout options and streamlined Tool Assistant docker.
Deep Exploration 6.5 CCE (Optional Add-On)
- Enhanced and updated 3D CAD file format support.
- CATIA V5 (.catproduct, .catpart) up to R20 SP5
- SolidWorks (.sldasm, .sldprt) up to version 2011
- Autodesk Inventor (.iam, .ipt) up to version 2011
- SolidEdge up to version ST3
- Further improved import support for CATIA V4, Neutral, NX, Pro/E (Wildfire 5) and Microstation (.DGN) 3D files.
- CADKey (.cadl) files are no longer supported.
- CADTools: A new method for detecting hidden geometry has been included.
|Application||Version Number of Initial Release||Version Number with Service Pack 1||Version Number with Hot Fix 2||Version Number with Service Pack 2|