Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 Service Pack 3
This Service Pack includes the following improvements and enhancements.
Corel DESIGNER X5 and CorelDRAW X5
- You can now resize rectangles in the Property Manager docker when the Auto Apply button is disabled.
- Dash-to-dot spacing in dashed lines is maintained in Corel DESIGNER (DES) files created in version 10.
- The size of drop shadows is maintained in Corel DESIGNER (DES) files created in version 10.
- Running ActiveDocument.printout in a VBA macro will no longer cause the application to stop responding.
- When you import a Corel DESIGNER (DES) file in a document, the page origin settings will no longer be overwritten by the imported file.
- The Boundary feature with files created in CATIA V5.19 has been improved.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT will no longer stop responding when files are inserted in movies.
- Detail in object primitives is maintained in exported CGM files.
- Object data that uses name values with numeric entries followed by B,D, or E is maintained in exported CGM files.
- Compression works as expected when exporting to CGM - Version 4 ACGM.
- Object attributes of lines with arrowheads are preserved accurately in exported CGM files.
- Embedded GIF and PNG files will no longer become corrupted in files exported to CGM - Version 4 ACGM.
- Files exported to SVG by using the Corel DESIGNER 10 preset will no longer include inaccurate representation of polygons.
- Dashed lines in symbols will now be displayed at the correct pattern size in exported SVG files.
- Right-aligned text is preserved in exported DWG/DXF files.
- Layer visibility and frozen layers are maintained in exported DWG/DXF files.
- Colors in EPS files created in Corel DESIGNER or CorelDRAW now separate correctly when printed from Adobe FrameMaker.
- Vertical alignment of graphics and text objects is now maintained in imported Micrografx Designer (DSF) files.
- Line spacing in multiline text is now maintained in imported DSF files.
- Font substitution works as expected in imported DSF files.
|Application||Version Number of Initial Release||Version Number with Service Pack 1||Version Number with Hot Fix 2||Version Number with Service Pack 2||Version Number with Service Pack 3|