Corel Painter 12 Service Pack 1
The following issues were addressed in Service Pack 1:
- A new option was added to the Performance Preferences to control Multi-core usage.
- Changing your OS font size no longer hides palettes (PC only).
- Creating drop shadows on collapsed layers no longer crashes the application (Mac only).
- Cubic Interpolation setting is maintained when switching brushes.
- Documents will now display maximized on second monitors (Mac only).
- Double-clicking the Grabber Icon zooms to fit the screen.
- Restored File Recovery functionality to the crash report feature (Vista and Windows 7 only).
- Tool cursors in the Mixer Panel are updated to reflect the selected tool.
- Launching as User on Mac no longer crashes the application (Hot Fix 1).
- Layouts are maintained when importing a PC-created workspace on Mac (and vice versa).
- Application launch speed was improved.
- Painting on a layer that contains a floating object using a Real Wet Oil brush no longer crashes the application.
- When dragging panels to the center of the workspace, they will no longer automatically snap to the upper-left corner .
- Paper settings can be adjusted when the Apply Surface Texture dialog box is open.
- PSD files with long layer names will open correctly.
- Playing back a script that contains text no longer crashes the application.
- Real Watercolor speed was improved.
- Right-clicking to change a brush no longer results in random strokes and the preview is now updating correctly.
- The application launches correctly on Mac 10.7 (Hot Fix 1).
- The corners of the Color Triangle now report correct values.
- The online help includes updates to the following chapters: Preferences, Workspace Tour, and Selecting, Managing, and Creating Brushes.
- The Property Bar is maintained after closing the Toolbox and re-launching the application.
- The Single Pixel Cursor can be used in conjunction with the Brush Ghost.
- The Temporal Color palette is maintained when using a PC-created workspace on Mac (and vice versa).
- Workspace customizations are maintained on dual montiors (PC only)
- The Ruler tool arrow position now corresponds with the inputed value.
- The current color no longer shifts when switching between the Brush and the Eraser tools.
- Dropping layers while Real Wet Oil strokes are not fully dry no longer crashes the application.
- Adding and or switching layers while Real Wet Oil strokes are flowing no longer crashes the application.
- Applying an effect or drop shadow to Real Wet Oil strokes while they are flowing no longer crashes the application.
- Dropping layers by clicking the Layer Commands button or from the Layers options menu produces the same result.
- Zooming in on a large-sized brush no longer crashes the application (Mac only).
- Applying the “underpainting” effect no longer crashes the application.
- Saving a resized Clone no longer crashes the application.
- The Layout Grid Panel no longer obscures the Enable Layout Grid control.
|Application||Version Number of Initial Release||
Version Number Hot Fix 1
|Version Number with Service Pack 1|
|Corel Painter 12||
|English 188.8.131.523||All Languages 184.108.40.2067|